- Our residential program provides 24 hour observation and treatment utilizing Individual Support Plans, Plan of Care reports and/or person Centred Plans.
- Each individual will have access to a Board Certified Behaviour Analyst, Registered behaviour therapist, and if needed, our consulting psychiatrist and Psychologist.
- Due to the often complex and challenging needs of our individuals, we offer high staff/client ratios.
- Each individual will have an individualized program consisting of Behaviour Management, life skills, social skills and community involvement
- “Daily Activity schedules” are implemented for each individual outlining activities that are offered daily. These activities include education and skill building, life skills teaching, social skills training and various community outings.
- Our community offers numerous opportunities for our individuals to access activities outside of the residence. Some of these include bowling, YMCA, Sledge hockey, dances, cooking classes, swimming and meals out
- Our location offers temporary placement for individuals in crisis or families needing short term residential supports.
- We offer support in behaviour management, personal care and life skills. We also offer scheduled activities based on clients’ interests.
- No clinical services are provided for respite services.