To provide the very best services to the clients we serve, Muskoka Residential Centre ensures our team of professionals are trained and supervised. Our team of staff and consultants include:
- Board Certified Behaviour Analyst – designs and supervises all clinical programs & services to help reduce challenging behaviours and teach appropriate skills.
- Registered Behaviour Technicians – all teams have a minimum of 1 lead staff that are certified as Registered Behaviour Technicians!
- Psychologist – consulting psychologists that oversee programs for clients who require additional assessments and treatment.
- Psychiatrist – work with consulting psychiatrists to ensure appropriate medical and psychological well being of our clients are attended to.
- Abuse Victim Counselors & Crisis Workers – trained staff to specifically work with individuals in emergency and crisis situations